Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some jutsus I thought of.

3 posters

:: Applications :: Jutsu

Go down

Some jutsus I thought of. Empty Some jutsus I thought of.

Post by TheHandSeal Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:22 am

~I did give them a story involving me but no I'm not personally requesting these lol.
~This should do for a small format for if I was to add Chakra: and shit it'd be wrong cause the jutsu programmer would do whatever he pleases which is what I shall do.
~Happy? you FOOOOL. =D

Jutsu Name:Multi-Water-Blast

Jutsu Story:
While fighting with the sage...Ryu Kin was wounded heavily almost to the point of death leaving him with heavy scars.After Reigen saved Ryu and healed him Ryu noticed a pattern of scars on his arm.This pattern looking like a tornado on his arm was neat to him.While using some chakra to do some simple Kai usage the scar started to glow then when he went to punch multiple Water Blast came out of his hands.Though he thought this jutsu was quite nice he felt the need
to keep practicing more.

Jutsu Name:Water Blade

Jutsu Story:
Today while Kin Ryu was studying jutsus and body he thought about how he can form water with his chakra.With this in mind he thought what if he could make a blade of water.After a couple of hours he was able to form a blade on his arms
while the blade cut whatever it hit it was a one hit use because the second it cut it would dissolve.

Jutsu Name:Land Slide

Jutsu Story:
While watching the waterfalls in the Rain Village Ryu Kin noticed how alot of the dirt slid down with the water.He then tried using his tidal waves to move dirt on his own after several hours of practice he was able to move medium sized dirt and push it forwards towards a target.This amazed him quite alot so he kept practicing it then started reading a book which threw him off.

Jutsu Name:Water Quake~my favorite~

Jutsu Story:After practicing with his Land slide Ryu kin accidently channeled his water THROUGH the ground under him in which it then radiated out due to pressure build up.He then constantly tried this more and more and more till finally he was able to do small areas then medium sized areas.After all of todays training he finally went to bed.

Last edited by TheHandSeal on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheHandSeal
TheHandSeal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Some jutsus I thought of. Empty Re: Some jutsus I thought of.

Post by Raijin Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 am

imo, it isn't an application..but..these seem as quite nice ideas. but, as a chuunin level student under reigen, wouldn't it be OP to create 4 jutsu? xd
Raijin
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHandSeal Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:20 pm

I aint wanting them(Well except the waterquake<3 but stuff doesn't always go peoples ways so whatever happeneds life lives on.) though they was Ideas that popped in the head.Lol and possibly.Also I must of been to tired when I made them so I'll add the application part now.Oh wait there is no application format either,strange.
TheHandSeal
TheHandSeal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Landslide is a move used in the battle vs third hokage. Its called Mud Slide. It uses earth and water.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHandSeal Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Good point. -scartching it out if its already ingame then- lol
TheHandSeal
TheHandSeal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:49 pm

TheHandSeal wrote:I aint wanting them(Well except the waterquake<3 but stuff doesn't always go peoples ways so whatever happeneds life lives on.) though they was Ideas that popped in the head.Lol and possibly.Also I must of been to tired when I made them so I'll add the application part now.Oh wait there is no application format either,strange.

are you a baby?

make an application format yourself, fool.
Raijin
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHandSeal Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Raijin wrote:
TheHandSeal wrote:I aint wanting them(Well except the waterquake<3 but stuff doesn't always go peoples ways so whatever happeneds life lives on.) though they was Ideas that popped in the head.Lol and possibly.Also I must of been to tired when I made them so I'll add the application part now.Oh wait there is no application format either,strange.

are you a baby?

make an application format yourself, fool.
Baby? no but okay I shall does so.
Damn still not one accepted God I fail xD.
TheHandSeal
TheHandSeal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down