Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sungs Chuunin Application

+4
TheHandSeal
Akio
Envy/Axel
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
8 posters

:: Applications :: Rank

Go down

Sungs Chuunin Application Empty Sungs Chuunin Application

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:20 am

The paragraphs in [] is what has happened to me in rp within the last 1 - 4 days. I did use the beginning of the history that i used for my jounin application if i wasn't aloud to please tell me and i will take it out. If you have read my jounin application you dont need to read the whole history just the paragraphs in [] but you can if you would like to.

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:13011312

Rank Applying For - Chuunin

Current rank - Genin

Name - Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung

In Game Age - 16

NRP Experience - Ive played nrp for about 1 and a half years.

Why do you think we should give you this rank? - I used play nrp all the time on underground networks nrp server but then it died. I used to be a chuunin and i taught the little academy students what it takes to be a genin, and I would like to be a chuunin so i could teach the students how to be strong and survive in the ninja world. From i started playing on this server i havent seen any chuunin. I thought that since the server doesnt have any to my knowledge i would apply and become a chuunin to help teach the academy students and help out with the missions.

History - Hoshigaki Sung was 10 years old and he loved playing with his little brother and his father. They went for long hikes and runs. They used to practice throwing kunai because all sung wanted to be when he grew up was a ninja. When his family was killed in a fire it destroyed him. His Uncle heard what became of his family and he offered Sung to come live with him and he would help him become a ninja. Sung accepted and went to live with his uncle in the Sand Village. At first he was depressed and didn't play with the other kids. He went to school everyday but he wasn't getting good grades. One day he was he was walking home with his head hanging down and his hands in his pockets. Then down the street he saw the Kazekage and then an Anbu squad showed up and the Kazekage gave them orders he waved his arm and the Anbu disappeared. The Kazekage turned to Sung and smiled at him then sung blinked and the Kazekage disappeared. Sung remembered what his dream was to become a ninja. He ran home and when his uncle saw him he said "Why were you running Sung" and sung said "Uncle I saw the Kazekage today and his anbu and it reminded me of my dream." "What was your dream Sung?" his uncle said. "To become a ninja" Very Happy when Sung said this he had the biggest smile on his face. That was the first time he smiled since the fire.

When Sung went to school the next day he was like a new person. When he sat down in his chair he noticed that the girl sitting next to him was looking at him. He looked at her and he said "Hello I'm Sung" she said "Hi I'm Sasame" she smiled and she asked "Would you like to play soccer with me at lunch?" He said "Yes i will" he smiled Smile. At lunch time he saw Sasame sitting at a table eating her lunch and he sat down next to her. He saw that she didn't have anything to drink. He asked her "Would you like to have my apple juice?" She said "Are you sure its your only drink?" Sung said "Its ok ill be fine i would rather you have it then me." She smiled as Sung handed her his juice. They both ate lunch together and then when they were done they played soccer with her. She won the soccer game. From then on he payed attention more in class and his grades got better. Then came that day the genin exams. Sung new that if he wanted to become a ninja he had to pass this exam. When they handed out the test he was extremely nervous but when he saw the questions he new that he could do this. He was the first one done with the test but that was only half of the exam he then had to do a KageBunshin jutsu. The first kid went in and took the jutsu part of the test. The kid came out of the room crying. Kid after kid went in and came out crying sung knew they didn't pass. Sung went in the instructor told him to do a Kagebunshin jutsu. Sung channeled his chakra and he did a Tiger Hand Seal and Shouted "KageBunshin!" Five clones appeared and the instructor said "Good job kid" Sung walked out of the with his headband in his right hand. Then Sasame went in and came out of the room and she was crying. Sung thought she failed the test, but those weren't tears of sadness those were tears of joy. She had her head band and ran over to Sung and said "Look Sung I got one to, now we both can be ninja." Sung said "Good job Sasame I knew you could do it." From that day on Sung wanted to become an Anbu just like the ones he saw on that day with the Kazekage.

[A couple years have passed since Sung has become a Genin he is now 16 years old. He has learned his chakra element and it is Doton. He was being trained by the Hokage. The training was intense it almost killed him at one point, picking up immense boulders and lifting them up the sides of waterfalls. One training lesson the Hokage ordered Sung to pick up a boulder that was humongous and it was extremely dense nearly impossible to break without the right training. The hokage ordered Sung to pick it up and to bring it to a tree that was over 100 meters away. Sung molded chakra to his hands and picked the boulder up it was so heavy. He was able to his bring it to the tree but he almost passed out it was so hard. He put it on the ground and then the Hokage said "Now that the boulder is here break it." Sung looked at the boulder and said "Ok sensei." Sung backed away from the boulder and molded chakra to his hand he ran at the boulder and struck it insanely hard but nothing happened. Then sung had an idea. He molded chakra to his hands and feet. He lifted up the boulder he squatted down and then with all his strength he launched the boulder into the air. While it was falling he jumped into the air launching him self towards the boulder he used his upward force and the gravitational pull on the boulder and he struck it as hard as he could. Unfortunately it didn't break, but he did manage to put a crack in it. The hokage said "Wow sung I didnt expect you to put a crack that big in it. You are going to make a fine ninja one day." Sung smiled and said "Thanks sensei."

Unfortunately the good times he had with his sensei would come to an end. Shortly after that the Hokage left the village and became a missing-nin. Sung was crushed that his sensei had left him. He didnt know what he would do. His Jounin didnt have the chakra element Doton so he had to figure out a way to become stronger. The only assumption he could think of was to become a chuunin. They get harder mission so completing harder missions would make him better at being a ninja and make him stronger.]

He still wanted to become an Anbu but he had to chose a new path to live his life and becoming a chuunin was it. He spent some time with some chuunins and he has observed what they do how they teach the Academy students the way of the ninja and how to survive. Sung walked up to a chuunin and asked him "What is it like being a Chuunin?" The Chuunin said "Its a lot of fun i get to help the students out but sometimes it can be a pain." Sung said "What do you mean by that?" The Chuunin said "Sometimes the students dont get a move right off the get go and it takes a while and sometimes they just cant learn the move and they complain, its a real hassle sometimes but i wouldn't change it for the world." Sung said "Thanks for telling me this." Sung looks up at the sky and thinks I guess I wont become anbu after all, I will become a chuunin and get my own squad and teach them what it takes to be a true ninja just like how you helped me out dad I wish you were here to see me now.

Thank you for reading my application.
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Sungs Chuunin Application Empty Re: Sungs Chuunin Application

Post by Envy/Axel Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 am

Denied. lmao
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:52 am

your just mad that i won in the hide and seek and you didnt.
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:07 am

YOUR OPPINION DOES NOT MATTER !!!
Akio
Akio
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHandSeal Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 am

DENIED LIKE A BOSS.
Yea it does cause I'm the boss.

Last edited by TheHandSeal on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
TheHandSeal
TheHandSeal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 am

Your opinion doesn't matter either!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy/Axel Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:07 am

I dont like sharks. they ugglllyyyy mothers
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 am

KISAME FTW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 am

Uh, Why would you apply for Chuunin?
We have exams every other week...
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHandSeal Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:28 am

YAR NIGGARR...
TheHandSeal
TheHandSeal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:04 am

Tsugaru wrote:Uh, Why would you apply for Chuunin?
We have exams every other week...

I did it because i thought the server could use the help since there are no chuunins if you would like i can delete this post.
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:07 am

Don't accept this, Accept his Jounin apply. You all know we need Jounins, so get your ass humping.
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:25 am

We don't need Chuunins.
They dont do shit.
Theyre just advanced Genins, since we dont have academy.
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:50 am

Then why do you have chuunin exams if you dont need chuunin.
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:00 am

Because the rank still exists as a form of advanced Genin.
Like Shikamaru.
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:20 am

why dont you give the rank chuunin to some player so it can lower down the number of genin.
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:35 pm

because were all dumb.
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy/Axel Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung wrote:The paragraphs in [] is what has happened to me in rp within the last 1 - 4 days.

[A couple years have passed since Sung has become a Genin he is now 16 years old.]

Gotta love rapid ageing.
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:54 pm

shark years, completely different to human years lol.
Akio
Akio
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsugaru Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Because it doesnt make a difference how many chuunin there are,
They're still part of the Genin teams.
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy/Axel Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 pm

I actually totally agree with Tsugaru (first time for everything)

You should just wait until chuunin exams, and even with acadamy students chuunin was always pretty pointless in rp's other than teaching, because its just the same as genin just higher level.
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:42 pm

I guess I'll be cool, get more active, be a jounin, start a clan. If that would be allowed.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 pm

if your really that butt hurt over a chuunin application ill wait for the exam.
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down