Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new character's jounin appplication.

2 posters

:: Applications :: Rank

Go down

My new character's jounin appplication. Empty My new character's jounin appplication.

Post by TheHandSeal Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10608727

Applying For:Jounin

Name: Taka Kuroi

Age in game: 18

How long have I played nrp? Not considering the gap between now and the last server overall I'd say a year or atleast close to a year.(In other words overall active time.)

Why do I want this rank? I'm very active in the nrp community and always willing to help.I've got a good idea on how to train them and help them throughout nrp, rather then just give them alot of jutsus and go at it.Between me,myself, and maybe other people I could set up situations for the genin so they learn from a point of view and have a good time having something to do rather then just listening to boring words all day.It'll be a good experience for both me and my students for I've never been a jounin.Yea it'll be new for me to handle a bunch of genin and chuunin, but I think I can handle them.

Character History:Taka growing up was just your average fooling around genin.He cared very little about his studies and often disobeyed his teachers.Upon reaching his teenage years something changed though.He started taking his studies very seriously and listened very closely.He continued learning for years and years studying his taijutsu and fuuton jutsus.Mastering many techniques and combinations him and his master had a strong bond whenever one or the other was in danger the other was always there right behind him supporting him all the way.Even during one fight Taka took 4 kunai to the stomache to defend his master.Eventually one day though Taka's master died in a tragic accident.From that day on Taka wondered village to village reading books and studying on his own.He even made a few small freinds here and there which would help him out whenever he came into their village.Finally one day Taka stumbeled upon a village which he liked very much.It was there Taka decided he would help others in their studies as he continued his own.
TheHandSeal
TheHandSeal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

My new character's jounin appplication. Empty Re: My new character's jounin appplication.

Post by Tsugaru Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Accepted 1/2
Tsugaru
Tsugaru
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down