Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izuna ~desu

3 posters

Go down

Izuna ~desu Empty Izuna ~desu

Post by Izuna Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 am

Yo faggetz

Well to me in general is not much to say..

Name: Gabriel...
History in TS/NRP: Was in TS at beta....and started RPing in The Ice Cave (still am...since im an oldfag of TIC)...and also started to NRP at Official narole Play....(oldfags such as Arkay, Riion, Sama will know which EPIC DAYS I MEAN!..)

Now to my char in-game:

Name: Fuudai

Clan: Kazuma

Ninpo Type: Suiton, Kenjutsu(Sword Mastery)

Appearance: Uhm....I need someone to model me it...I have the 2 base models I just need someone to change the heads..but anyway....White-Grey short Hair..strifing back,
A Shinigami-Robe and also the Captain Coat from Bleach (...inb4 BRP...its just a model so stfu)
Babyblue stripes going down on his face

Personal Appearance:
Quiet....doesnt interacts so much.....Always cool and laid back. Doesnt cares for others even if its family or firends.
Is loyal to his master/kage w/e.
Only fights if the enemy is worth it.
Always fights for justice.
Is hearthless.....he doesnt cares if the enemy is a kid or not every intruder is an enemy.

History:
Fuudai had a rough time arround his childhood....since he was not a ordinary kid.
He was the son of a Rogue-Nin in the Hidden Mist.
The thng that made Fuudai so different was that he wasnt 100% Human. No he was a Shark-Human.
He had the ability to seek for Water, talk with Sea-Animals......and swim like a shark.
He became Genin and was exited to do his first Mission.
On his Mission he used his skills underwater to track the opponents, the Mission was to hunt down a Missing Nin.
They finaly arrived, as Fuudai was shocked!.....The Missing-Nin they were searching was his own Father.
Fuudai was between....Loyality to the Village and Betrayal to the Family.
But the line changed as Fuudai saw how many dead bodies where lying on the ground arround his father.
His Father easily knocked the Teacher and his comerade out..because he was in an advantage...The Water.
But Fuudai had the same advantage wich caused.....Status Quo on both sides.
He felt the rage inside...for all the blood that his father hided....
for all the lies that his father said...that he is a normal Nin and not a missing.
Fuudai....for the first time felt the negative part of beeing a Shark-Human.
The Bloodthrist.
Fuudais Eyes were turning roar as he licked the blood.
He killed his father in an instand.
But that wasnt enough....
Soon he killed his family....his firends....the childs...and even the ones who were suporting him.
He killed all the Missing-Nins...who where in roots with his Father, only because of.....
JUSTICE!
Years pased and he became a great Jounin.
People saw him as Elite-Ninja.
He had no emotions..he was active...he was always successfull...and most important, He only cares for himself.
Now hes living a life in his Village.
Years pased as he became a great Jounin. The currently Kage has put him as follower.
Altoh that Izuna started to care for te future. He gave out an announce that e seeks for Genin to train.
Genin came and he only said one thing: "To achieve my Training you must knock on my door, 1 week straight, without sleeping, nor beeing inactive!"
He closed the doors. And the knocks were shouting. The first day passed and the Genins were still knocking.
Day 2 passed and 2 Genins out of 30 gave up due to pure boredoom. At day 3 Izuna began to make the ground bcome instabil.
4 out of 28 Genin falled down 2 of them took injures witch made all 4 fail the "exam" since they stoped knocking.
24 Genins were still knocking at day 3, as Iuna forced more The ground became fluid due to Shouha no Waze (Waterwave Walking), nearly the half falled down. 11 Genins were left. Day 4 was up, as Izuna began to make the next part. He made the Waterground become natural using Nature Manipulated-Chakra wich started to drain their Chakra. 5 Genins passed out due to Chakra-loss. At day 5 only 6 Genin were still knocking. They started to make Teams, since Izuna-sama was only searching 3. They started to fight with Taijutsu and Ninjutsu against the other ones on the door, while knocking. All 6 Genin were seriously surviving. Day 6 started as Izuna began to use Hyouton. He made the Area arround the Genin become a Blizzard. It was cold. very cold. The Genin didnt gave up up to 2. 2 Genins gave up because they couldnt take the cold. Day 7 passed and the Genin were nearly living Icepoles still fighting for their Future as Shinobi. Izuna smashed up the Doors and saw 4 Genin. He was shocked that there were 4 since he didnt imagine that they were ANY!.
He saw future in the Kids. All 4 were able to talk and the only question was "When the training begins."
Izuna said there is no training needed.
They all were shocked.
Izuna: "A Jounin cant teach Chuunin."...as Izuna left to tell a Iji-Nin(Medic-nin) to check the new 4 Chuunin of the Village.
The 4 Chuunin started to achieve their Elements and Techniques day by day training at the same situation knocking on the door.
Some Genin left by pure boredoom.
From boredoom to pure surviving from death!
Soon enough Izuna was proud to call himself Next-Kage(maybeh XD).

Jutsus:

--Elements:
Hyouton (Suiton, Futon)
Hiton (Light Release...will apply for it we'll see)

Kazuma Clan Jutsus such as:
Shark Massacre
Big Whale Crash
Magen: Deep Ocean Illusion
Seahorse Tsunami Formation
Shark Sight

Attidute:

note: Dont whine or rage about it...All NRPers taking original chars as base...look at Arkay playin Sasuke the past years...noone raged so ......
Sad

Byakuya - Allround
Kakashi (young) - Community
Itachi - Way of actioning (like....trying to avoid a fight)
Kisame - Style of performing Jutsus ( Seals...slow preparation....execute slowly...)

cheeers-

Last edited by Izuna on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Izuna ~desu Empty Re: Izuna ~desu

Post by Akuma Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Dude my signature owns D:
Akuma
Akuma
Worthless piece of shit
Worthless piece of shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Raiko wrote:Dude my signature owns D:

cuz I made eet afro
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:30 pm

I must say, I really love this history. Though I didn't really liked the part of getting students which turned chuunin because of the 'exam'.
I loved the part where he met his father, though. A bit extra detail and some more time thinking about the mission, would've made it great.

I miss MY character in the history too, where's the partner??

Overall, loved reading it.
<3
Insane
Insane
Kaguya Clan Leader
Kaguya Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Well....I just made it in 5 mins so there wasnt much detail in it toh...gonna edit it sooner or later

also thx <3 ^^
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down