Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung

5 posters

Go down

Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Empty Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 am

Name: Hoshigaki Sung

Nick Name Shark

Birth Village: Kirigakure no sato (Village Hidden In The Mist)

Last Village To Be A Part Of: Konohagakure (Village Hidden in the Leaves)

Blood Type: AB

Current Location: N/a

Character History: Get ready to read Twisted Evil

Hoshigaki Sung was 10 years old and he loved playing with his little brother and his father. They went for long hikes and runs. They used to practice throwing kunai because all sung wanted to be when he grew up was a ninja. When his family was killed in a fire it destroyed him. His Uncle heard what became of his family and he offered Sung to come live with him and he would help him become a ninja. Sung accepted and went to live with his uncle in the Sand Village. At first he was depressed and didn't play with the other kids. He went to school everyday but he wasn't getting good grades. One day he was he was walking home with his head hanging down and his hands in his pockets. Then down the street he saw the Kazekage and then an Anbu squad showed up and the Kazekage gave them orders he waved his arm and the Anbu disappeared. The Kazekage turned to Sung and smiled at him then sung blinked and the Kazekage disappeared. Sung remembered what his dream was to become a ninja. He ran home and when his uncle saw him he said "Why were you running Sung" and sung said "Uncle I saw the Kazekage today and his anbu and it reminded me of my dream." "What was your dream Sung?" his uncle said. "To become a ninja" Very Happy when Sung said this he had the biggest smile on his face. That was the first time he smiled since the fire.

When Sung went to school the next day he was like a new person. When he sat down in his chair he noticed that the girl sitting next to him was looking at him. He looked at her and he said "Hello I'm Sung" she said "Hi I'm Sasame" she smiled and she asked "Would you like to play soccer with me at lunch?" He said "Yes i will" he smiled Smile. At lunch time he saw Sasame sitting at a table eating her lunch and he sat down next to her. He saw that she didn't have anything to drink. He asked her "Would you like to have my apple juice?" She said "Are you sure its your only drink?" Sung said "Its ok ill be fine i would rather you have it then me." She smiled as Sung handed her his juice. They both ate lunch together and then when they were done they played soccer with her. She won the soccer game. From then on he payed attention more in class and his grades got better. Then came that day the genin exams. Sung new that if he wanted to become a ninja he had to pass this exam. When they handed out the test he was extremely nervous but when he saw the questions he new that he could do this. He was the first one done with the test but that was only half of the exam he then had to do a KageBunshin jutsu. The first kid went in and took the jutsu part of the test. The kid came out of the room crying. Kid after kid went in and came out crying sung knew they didn't pass. Sung went in the instructor told him to do a Kagebunshin jutsu. Sung channeled his chakra and he did a Tiger Hand Seal and Shouted "KageBunshin!" Five clones appeared and the instructor said "Good job kid" Sung walked out of the with his headband in his right hand. Then Sasame went in and came out of the room and she was crying. Sung thought she failed the test, but those weren't tears of sadness those were tears of joy. She had her head band and ran over to Sung and said "Look Sung I got one to, now we both can be ninja." Sung said "Good job Sasame I knew you could do it." From that day on Sung wanted to become an Anbu just like the ones he saw on that day with the Kazekage.

A couple years have passed since Sung has become a Genin he is now 16 years old. He has learned his chakra element and it is Doton. He was being trained by the Hokage. The training was intense it almost killed him at one point, picking up immense boulders and lifting them up the sides of waterfalls. One training lesson the Hokage ordered Sung to pick up a boulder that was humongous and it was extremely dense nearly impossible to break without the right training. The hokage ordered Sung to pick it up and to bring it to a tree that was over 100 meters away. Sung molded chakra to his hands and picked the boulder up it was so heavy. He was able to his bring it to the tree but he almost passed out it was so hard. He put it on the ground and then the Hokage said "Now that the boulder is here break it." Sung looked at the boulder and said "Ok sensei." Sung backed away from the boulder and molded chakra to his hand he ran at the boulder and struck it insanely hard but nothing happened. Then sung had an idea. He molded chakra to his hands and feet. He lifted up the boulder he squatted down and then with all his strength he launched the boulder into the air. While it was falling he jumped into the air launching him self towards the boulder he used his upward force and the gravitational pull on the boulder and he struck it as hard as he could. Unfortunately it didn't break, but he did manage to put a crack in it. The hokage said "Wow sung I didnt expect you to put a crack that big in it. You are going to make a fine ninja one day." Sung smiled and said "Thanks sensei."

Unfortunately the good times he had with his sensei would come to an end. Shortly after that the Hokage left the village and became a missing-nin. Sung was crushed that his sensei had left him. He didnt know what he would do. His Jounin didnt have the chakra element Doton so he had to figure out a way to become stronger. The only assumption he could think of was to become a chuunin. They get harder mission so completing harder missions would make him better at being a ninja and make him stronger.

He still wanted to become an Anbu but he had to chose a new path to live his life and becoming a chuunin was it. He spent some time with some chuunins and he has observed what they do how they teach the Academy students the way of the ninja and how to survive. Sung walked up to a chuunin and asked him "What is it like being a Chuunin?" The Chuunin said "Its a lot of fun i get to help the students out but sometimes it can be a pain." Sung said "What do you mean by that?" The Chuunin said "Sometimes the students dont get a move right off the get go and it takes a while and sometimes they just cant learn the move and they complain, its a real hassle sometimes but i wouldn't change it for the world." Sung said "Thanks for telling me this." Sung looks up at the sky and thinks I guess I wont become anbu after all, I will become a chuunin and get my own squad and teach them what it takes to be a true ninja just like how you helped me out dad I wish you were here to see me now.

Sung heard from one of his friends that the higher ups are planning on exiling him and they were going to send a Hunter-Nin after him to kill him. He knew that he was going to have to leave the village, but he knew he wouldn't have to do that for a while. One day when he was walking out in the forest a strange man walked up to him and said "What is your name kid" Sung said "I'm no kid, but my name is Sung." The strange man looked at a piece of paper with some writing on it and nodded his head and said "Hoshigaki Sung?" Sung said "Yeah but how did you know my last name?" He said "Well i have orders here from a man named Seniuchi Seizura-" Before he could finish his sentence Sung cut him off and said "Seniuchi Seizura sensei is alive?" The man said "Yes he heard of the little predicament you are in and he has extended his arm out to you and wanted to know if you would leave the village and be his student." Without hesitation Sung said "Yes i will." The man said "Good but you wont be training with Seizura just yet he told me to train you a little bit before you go to him." Sung said "Alright."

"What is your name?" Sung Asked. The man said "Seniuchi Hayabikou now lets start your training" Sung nodded. Hayabikou said "I heard you can make some sort of armor show me" Sung said "Very well." Sung did hand-seals and dirt started clinging all around his body and he said Doton Spiked Armor. Hayabikou said "Why is it called spiked armor when it isn't spiked" Sung said "This is why" He tapped his foot against the ground and spikes shot up all across the armor. Hayabikou looked at that armor and said to sung "Is that it all it is armor and nothing more?" Sung said "No it also does this" he ran his left hand over his right arm and turned his arm into a sword made out of the armor. Hayabikou said "See if you can cut this boulder with it." Sung ran at the boulder and sliced it with the sword. The sword cut half way through it and sung pulled the sword out. Hayabikou was not impressed he said "That's all you can do with that?" Sung said "Yeah..." Hayabikou said "We got to get you a better weapon." Sung was interested in what weapon he would get from Hayabikou. Hayabikou took out a scroll and said "Place some of your blood on the scroll." Sung took the armor off his left hand and cut his finger with his right arm that's a sword and he let a couple of drops fall onto the scroll.

As soon as the blood hit the scroll a cloud of smoke appeared and a sword was laying on the ground in front of him. He picked it up and looked it over and said "Why is it scaled." Hayabikou said "Since you put your blood on the scroll the sword is made is resemblance to the owner." Sung said "What can it do." Hayabikou said "Well i believe this one absorbs chakra when it comes in contact with another person." Sung said "Very Nice" Hayabikou said "Now then i want you to mold your own chakra into the sword the usually get bigger when you do that to these kind of swords you get from scrolls." Sung molded his chakra into the sword while he was holding it but it didn't get bigger. Instead the scales started to vibrate insanely increasing the power of the blade. Hayabikou said "Well never seen that before guess you got your self a pretty nice blade." Sung said "Thanks." Hayabikou said "Now that you have your weapon you can come with me to Seizura" Sung was happy to hear that, he went with the man and was going to train with them for 2 years. Every now and then during his training he takes a break to visit Konoha to check up on whats going on in the village and his old friends.
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Empty Re: Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung

Post by Kazu Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I died while reading your story :3
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 am

it was that good huh lol
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:46 am

Biatch you got 400 views o.o
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 am

Every one loves reading my history that's why Smile
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy/Axel Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Bullshit, mattie, i bet you sat there spamming it to open in a new tab.
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shira Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Envy/Axel wrote:Bullshit, mattie, i bet you sat there spamming it to open in a new tab.

Likely story.
Shira
Shira
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 pm

envy you know me I'm to lazy to do that 400 times i could probably do 10 times before i got bored but not 400...
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy/Axel Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm

you have speedhax in rl
Envy/Axel
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 pm

real life speed hacks XD
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Mr_t_g10

Mister T - I'm tha real hax0r of real life! Yo stop being so wannabe mister T's Speedhax and wallhax FOOL!
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:51 pm

were the fuck did you get wallhackx out of this
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Hoshigaki 'Shark' Sung
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood