Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Eternity NRP, please log in or register. Enjoy your stay.

The admin team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoroshii Sessou

5 posters

Go down

Yoroshii Sessou Empty Yoroshii Sessou

Post by Vlad Yoshi Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 am

Name: Yoroshii Sessou

Clan: Unknown/None

Biography:
Sessou was a little kid when he was residing with his family next to the Rock village. Due to his clothing and hair, he looked like the Missing-Nin, Arkay. People ran from him as he innocently walked up to them to have a conversation. Sessou hated the fact people isolated him, but he found a way to deal with it.

Sessou dreamed of being a shinobi as he would stand on a high building and look over at the village. Sessou was pretty determined to leave his own hometown, but was stopped by his family. His family cared for him and didn't let him leave. But there was a gruesome day that was his one big chance.

It was the destruction of his family and friends.

He woke up and heard screaming and frantically looked around as everyone was in a panic attack. He peered out the window as he saw Shinobi from the Rock village storm in and fend off the attackers. Sessou thought about where his family was, and he opened the door to get outside. Immediately, a shuriken shoots at Sessou and next to his face. He had to get out and fast, but he saw his family in a hiding place, as they encouraged him to run over to them.

Sessou started running after them, but then a shinobi from the Rock grabbed Sessou as a jutsu barely misses the both of them. The ninja ordered Sessou to run off and into the Rock as they fend off the attackers. Sessou immediately thought about his life dream and did what he asked.

He took a final look back at his family and saw the death of his family by a mass amount of shuriken and kunai. Sessou can't and still won't forget the gruesome day.

A few years later, Sessou was enrolled into the village and the Academy. He started and was already excelling past the other students. A year after that, Sessou became a Genin and was given to the Jounin, Kazu. A few months after being picked into a team, Sessou has been training and fulfilling his dream. But then, a day came by that changed everything.

As he was training with his team, the Missing-Nin, Arkay, appeared before their eyes. Arkay and Kazu got into a fight, but Arkay unleashed a jutsu that stunned the entire team. Sessou was overwhelmed by the strength as he tried to stay up. He falls over and staggers up as the shock of the jutsu travels through him. Sessou looks at Kazu as he is also injured and then his other team mates. Sessou thinks for a bit and tells Kazu he's done training. He walks off and into the broken bridge as Kazu runs after him. After a small but unconvincing talk, Arkay appears as Kazu was trying to persuade Sessou to get back into the village. Arkay appears behind the two and Sessou backs up, nearly falling. Arkay quickly grabs Sessou and throws him at Kazu. As the two argue and the other two team mates catch up, Sessou has been thinking long and hard on what to do.

Kazu keeps trying to convince Sessou that it's dangerous to hang out in an area such as this. Sessou comes firm and shuts him up. Sessou walks over and behind Arkay as he trusts him. Arkay laughs and Kazu keeps trying to convince Arkay and Sessou that they're foolish for walking in a path they shouldn't. They both use a lightning based jutsu, but Arkay's was real lightning and strikes it down into the ground as everyone gets blown away. Sessou, barely even alive, opens his eyes and sees Arkay hovering over him.

Arkay: "So..What will you do?"
Sessou: "I'm...With you..."
Arkay: "Why is that?"
Sessou: "People have resented me...and they're just weak..."
Arkay: "I see."

Arkay picks up Sessou and goes into a hidden base. Sessou manages to rest up and wakes as he sees himself locked. Sessou looks at Arkay and has a confused look. Arkay explains the situation and asks if he's sure about his decision. Sessou nods as Arkay opens up the cell. Arkay says that he needs an apprentice. Sessou looks at him with an intrigued look

Sessou: "Really?"
Arkay: "Yes, but you must do something to be my apprentice."
Sessou raises a brow. "What is it?"
Arkay: "You must survive a direct hit from my chidori and survive"
Sessou looks at him with a look as if Arkay is insane.
Sessou slowly nods and says, "All right.."
Arkay: "Right." He charges up a chidori, "Ready?"
Sessou" "Ready."

Arkay appears in front of Sessou with his hand inside of him. He slips his hand out and examines Sessou. Sessou tries to stay conscious and falls to the wall. Arkay simply says, "Right, see you later, that is if you're still alive." and walks off.
6 days pass after the attack on Sessou's team.
Arkay comes back and looks at Sessou. Sessou looks at him without an expression on his face as he survives the chidori.

Arkay: "Good. Time to heal up the wound. Let's get to the village"
Sessou nods obediently.

They get to the infirmary as his teammates are being treated. Sessou walks in, Arkay after.

Sessou looks at them.
Kazu looks at Sessou with a surprised look, "Sessou?!"
Sessou looks at him with a dead expression. "I've left the village, I merely came here to say good bye."
Kazu looks at Sessou's injury and sighs
Arkay finds some bandages and throws it at Sessou.
Kazu says, "Sessou..I hope you know that he's the bad one here."
Sessou smirks and turns to Kazu, "Of course I know that." and walks off.

Last edited by Vlad Yoshi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad Yoshi
Vlad Yoshi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Yoroshii Sessou Empty Re: Yoroshii Sessou

Post by Raikhun Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 am

only thing i read was

Missing Nin

I am disappoint.
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Nice. I love your details, I love the storyline. But..it's not easy to read the first part of the story. It's too mashed up. Split it, make space, whatever. Just make it easier to read. Very Happy
Raijin
Raijin
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Like Raijin said SPACE MOA SPACE

like me I do over 9000 space-blanks so it looks like a hugeass app.
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Yoshi Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Done and Done.
Vlad Yoshi
Vlad Yoshi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Izuna Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Yoroshii Sessou Xxl-burger-krefeld2

XXL!
Izuna
Izuna
Head-Administrator
Head-Administrator

https://eternity-nrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikhun Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm

T̸̬̻͇̹ͪ̔̏̔h̺̺͇̘̘̟̗̞ͧ̓̌ͭ̿͋̀̚ͅi̢̫̩͕̟̘̻̝̒́̏̍ͩ̿s̺̤̱̠̪͈̅͊ͯ͂͐͋͒ͫ͝ ̟̖́̀̏ͪt̨͎͎̥̹͔̜̤͌ͦͣ̈́͌ͤͮ͟͞u͇̼̜̫̣̺̬͉̠͑ͪ́̍̽̅̀r̵͉̺̒̏̊̿͛͑ͧ͒n̡̛̦̖͕̱̪̹̙ͨ̇͆ȅ͎̫̺̩͇̱̤͔̽ͫ̋͌́̾͂̕͞d̜̪͙͎̥̟͓͐ͪͥ͂ ̥͇̠͚͎̩̞̗ͩͨ̿i̢͕̮̮͉̞̿ͤ̓̆́̇́̚n̴̯͎͍̪̗͍̎͑̃ͨ̊ͧ̔ͯ̚t̢̞͍̠̱͈̻̖̒̿o͈̗̖̦̭͈͈͊̾ ̞͚͇̬̬̤̟̅̑̂̅̍͋̒̀ͪ͝ͅḁ̙̦̺̮̣̹̻͐̎̓̔̉͟͜ ̦̣̙̙̫ͦf̏̋͏͍̻̗͘͟ȁ̲͉̙͎̪̩̭̋ͯ̑̔̾͂͆́͠g̬̻̜̲ͯ͐̋͛̌͟͢͝g̶̼̯͍̗̣̪̟ͬ͆̿͊̇͐ͮ́͢o̸̵̧̜̼̊̂͐̆ͧ͆ẗ̡̰͔̱̲̯̲͚̭̟̓͆͑ͫ̿ ̣̦͓̬̾͂t̯̭̉̅̎ͯ̅͌ͩơ̪͕͉̳̤̹̝͆̈̽p̛̱̤̻͓͙̓ͫͮ̍̌ͫ͒́̚i̴̻̫̗͌̍̽͗͑͞ç̭͇ͮ̓̆͗ͨ
Raikhun
Raikhun
Cookie L0rd
Cookie L0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazu Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:28 pm

14 years still? o.o Sessou is lvl 30 , I'm 19 and I'm lvl 33.
Kazu
Kazu
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Yoshi Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:54 am

Jesus christ I told you I'd make my char older

Besides this shit is old >.>
Vlad Yoshi
Vlad Yoshi
Genin